We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA Notice that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed, or if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the exact location of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Your complete contact information, including your postal address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the disputed material is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, and agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
Be advised that any DMCA Notice submitted that does not include all of the above listed information will be invalid, and no action will be taken regarding it.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement via our contact form.
If you submit an infringement notification in which the facts are misrepresented, you are liable for damages under the law (see Section 512(f) of the DMCA). To ensure there are no legal consequences, do not falsify copyright infringement claims.
It is our policy, where appropriate, to take down any material found on our site which is claimed to be in violation of copyright or is an apparent violation as evidenced by facts or circumstances indicating such activity. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated, and access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in conformity with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.